someday....;)

this blog was made to accomplish the required subject;) also to share something worth of your time ^-^

Thursday, 20 September 2012

I've known Jade during our Math12 days last sem. She immediately became a close friend of mine since we have some attitudes that are the same. :)


Posted by Unknown at 22:48
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • krisna's blog
  • iris blog
  • noreen's blog
  • my teacher's blog
  • maricon's blog
  • auden's blog
  • jolly prim blog
  • Google
  • youtube

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (8)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • I first laid my eyes on this woman at SC 344, in m...
      • build your freindship with her!
      • Our Video
      • in another life
      • I've known Jade during our Math12 days last sem. S...
      • Hello, Jade is my friend...She is a nice girl! Be ...
      • true.............
      • my first post

Facebook Badge

Jedayda Samillano

Create Your Badge
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.